Saturday, June 25, 2011

Topsy Turvy!!!



So I needed some projects to do and I was so sick of my decorations but I just can't throw them away! This is a decoration I bought at Tai Pan a few years ago and I was sick of the purple grayish bottom and repainted it. None of these are anything to special but I like how they turned out! :)


My Dad made this shelf for me a few years ago and I love it. I was sick of the black because it collected dust so easy. I repainted it a tan collar. Just brightens things up a bit. Because my family does not think I am very crafty, here's a picture proving I painted it :)









2 comments:

  1. Everything turned out so cute! I love all of them. Good job. Can't wait to see them in your room with your branches. :) HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kari! I'm just blog surfing through all our DH girls. :) I love that yellow, and it's so cute with the texture underneath. Good work. :)

    ReplyDelete