Thursday, August 19, 2010

In the Beginning!!!

This is my attempt at blogging, only for the sake of journaling and not getting to overwhelmed since I did give up scrapbooking. My sisters however have finally talked me in to Blogging and how great it is to organize your pictures! Here go's :) !!!

Dusty and I met December 4th 2009 on game night at Charish and Ryan Lefever's. Our relationship began to blossom the same way many kids do these days....over TEXT! haha. Needless to say, after a few days of texting and an occasional phone call, we started spending a lot of time together and it has been a rollar coaster ever since ;) jk.
Life is great and I have loved dating Dusty. He is very patient and supportive of me and my strange ways and most importantly he treats me well and makes me laugh! Imagine how he must feel....... ;) ha
New Years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment